Watch out for KEVIN8296

Old 09-06-2010, 04:28 AM
bbb555
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by Tod74
Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
DAMN TOD!! YOU STILL HATIN OVER THAT FISH TANK FULL OF DEAD FISH!! LITTLERODS A GOOD SELLER. HE TOLD US SO! :P
He claims UPS denied the claim for improper packaging.
Damn you must spend all your time on this scam forum? I take it you don't have much of a life there in Indiana ? It'll get better once you get yourself a new boyfriend (SUGAR) :lol:
Old 09-07-2010, 05:57 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bbb555
DAMN TOD!! YOU STILL HATIN OVER THAT FISH TANK FULL OF DEAD FISH!! LITTLERODS A GOOD SELLER. HE TOLD US SO! :P
He claims UPS denied the claim for improper packaging.
Damn you must spend all your time on this scam forum? I take it you don't have much of a life there in Indiana ? It'll get better once you get yourself a new boyfriend (SUGAR) :lol:
chill out bbb555...the Boys are just Chittin around about another sitution that does not involve you...just lettin you in on it....lol

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-07-2010, 07:39 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

BBB555, I was looking at your current adds and it says you will take personal checks. I would say you are taking a big risk by doing so on merchandise you are shipping. we take a ton of personal checks here for rent payments and it is not uncommon for us to have them chargebacked nsf 21-30 days after payment. I have asked time and time again how this can happen and have never gotten a clear ansewer to the question. In our buisness at least we have some recorse of eviction & civil judgment. for merchandise its gone its gone. thats why retailers use services like telicheck guard against that happening to them. I have a friend that owns a lumber yard that had one 60 days chargeback, he had telicheck and they covered him. I would take postal money orders only and have them checked out at the post office before I would ship. JMO, MIKE
Old 09-08-2010, 03:45 AM
gmanxss
SENIOR BUILDER

GOOD ADVISE!! I WILL TAKE A CHECK FROM MY MOTHER, EVERYONE ELSE PAYS IN CASH OR VERIFIED FUNDS. :idea: :idea:
Old 09-08-2010, 05:51 PM
bbb555
JUNIOR BUILDER

BBB555, I was looking at your current adds and it says you will take personal checks. I would say you are taking a big risk by doing so on merchandise you are shipping. we take a ton of personal checks here for rent payments and it is not uncommon for us to have them chargebacked nsf 21-30 days after payment. I have asked time and time again how this can happen and have never gotten a clear ansewer to the question. In our buisness at least we have some recorse of eviction & civil judgment. for merchandise its gone its gone. thats why retailers use services like telicheck guard against that happening to them. I have a friend that owns a lumber yard that had one 60 days chargeback, he had telicheck and they covered him. I would take postal money orders only and have them checked out at the post office before I would ship. JMO, MIKE
You are correct. Like I mention before lesson learned. Never again.

Thanks Biill
Old 09-09-2010, 12:28 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks Biill
So did the guy cancel the check on you or what? Not being a smart ass but your first post was a little hard to decifer...it says the check cleared and then you say "NO MORE DAMN CHECKS"

So did he rip you off or no?
Old 09-09-2010, 02:58 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks Biill
So did the guy cancel the check on you or what? Not being a smart ass but your first post was a little hard to decifer...it says the check cleared and then you say "NO MORE DAMN CHECKS"

So did he rip you off or no?

BBB555: That is the question.... all I ever asked of you was to be clear & concise; that is it. Your first post was hard to read... period. I read it, I do not have a reading problem either... you were not clear! Here is the thing: you have come here & confused people, insulted people, cursed, etc... STILL YET, NO ONE IS REALLY CLEAR ON WHAT YOUR DILEMMA IS??? 2 PAGES, SEVERAL POSTS, ETC... did you really get ripped off or what?
Old 09-12-2010, 05:49 AM
ghustler
MASTER BUILDER

Taking a personal check is like telling someone,"here take my part for nothing"
I will not take a personal check, I lose out on the deal if i have to because at the end of the day Ive broke even.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:31 PM
bbb555
JUNIOR BUILDER

Rigsby, at this point I don't think I have been taken unless the bank tells me other wise. There's other ways of saying that it was confusing than poking smart ass remarks. I'll take a little but then I'll strike back. I wouldn't have posted if I hadn't really thought there wasn't a problem!! The guy was strange from my point of view and I thought for sure he was full of shit.