New Members Signing Up,Newbie Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 07:18 AM
Ndarwin
SHOW GUEST

Default Hello From The Rock

Hi. Names Nigel Darwin from Victoria BC Canada. Been Looking at RJ for years but got out of cars for awile just getting set back up with new projects and that need for speed is back! looking forwards to hangin the hat and getting some tips.

Cheers
Old 07-07-2011, 07:04 AM
MCSCCL
SHOW GUEST

Hello all,
My name is Jay, I've know about this place for some time just never signed up because house projects have kept me from my garage projects.
Old 07-07-2011, 11:40 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MCSCCL
Hello all,
My name is Jay, I've know about this place for some time just never signed up because house projects have kept me from my garage projects.
Sell the house!!!!
Welcome to the wolf pack. Jump in whenever you like!!
Old 07-28-2011, 03:00 AM
unclefester1188
SHOW GUEST

Just joined, sold my 06 GTO so I could get a bike, unfortunately I cant find my bike, lookin for a 2011-12 Triumph Daytona 675R
Old 08-10-2011, 08:05 AM
NXS2NE1
SHOW GUEST

Default Yes, us girls CAN talk

Originally Posted by nkg
My name is Marianne. Been into rods for quite a while now..1st car was a 67 Chevelle. Then 68 Camaro..67 Nova...71 Nova..72 Chevelle...86 Monte...84Buick t-type (v-6 turbo with the after market intercooler in it..bought it that way) 1999 Trans-Am (with the LS1)Now restoring a 70 Nova SS that hubby put on RJ but I dont want to sell it. He'll change his mind..Lol.
Been a member for a while now, but just started visiting the forums and it looks like Im not goin anywhere for a while.
I just love the forums. I saw someone say that they were addicting and they are.
Hope I didnt chat too much..but you know how us girls are...lol

Yes, Marianne, us girls CAN talk!
Old 10-13-2011, 06:21 AM
marko442
SHOW GUEST

Default Wanting to get back to fun

New here,
hoping that some day I can get back to building my dream car.Maybe being here can help
Also check out my website www.autoliftsrus.com
Old 11-07-2011, 02:17 AM
ugtjckd
SHOW GUEST

Default livin it up

love the site, love the ads, so why not join the forum too lol.. good to be here
Old 03-18-2012, 11:21 AM
dragstr
SHOW GUEST

Default permission to enter

Hi everybody,The names gene and i have been a gear head my whole life.
I have been watching from the sidelines for a while now and just wanted to say i really like this site.
I go on it much as i can and think i found a car that ill be able to start racing soon,the last track i made a pass on was orange county international raceway,calif.(OCIR) in 1982,wow iam gettin old
Iam looking forward to making a few more passes before i cash in my chips
8) 8)
Old 03-18-2012, 02:28 PM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: permission to enter

Originally Posted by dragstr
Hi everybody,The names gene and i have been a gear head my whole life.
I have been watching from the sidelines for a while now and just wanted to say i really like this site.
I go on it much as i can and think i found a car that ill be able to start racing soon,the last track i made a pass on was orange county international raceway,calif.(OCIR) in 1982,wow iam gettin old
Iam looking forward to making a few more passes before i cash in my chips
8) 8)
Hey, welcome to the site. Your not as old as you think. Watch, listen, and comment when appropriate. Safe is better than sorry!!!!
Old 05-03-2012, 09:57 PM
bigratfan
SHOW GUEST

Hello racing junkies! My name is Brock and like all of you I'm a gear head. I'm currently in the process of putting my 70 Chevelle back together after my 540 chucked a lifter last fall. I'm having Nyes automotive handle the build and if all goes well, I will be slamming gears with my tremec 5 speed late this month. Will post pics as soon as my wife shows me how.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -