Micheal Js Auto Brodix block thief

Old 04-30-2019, 10:55 AM
kanoblock2017
SHOW GUEST

Default Micheal Js Auto Brodix block thief

Back in July 2018 I purchased a custom Brodix block. When I made the purchase I asked if it was a problem to send it to my house. This guy who is the owner said it would be cheaper for him if I sent it to a shop. I proceeded in providing him with an address to a shop. He mistakenly sent it to my home without notification. I do property management so I was out of town at this time. When I came back in town the yellow notices were on my gate stating final attempt was made. I had no idea what this was about even after making several calls to UPS because I had no information tracking number etc etc. I contacted Mike at Micheal Js asking him to send me my block. He responded that I would have to pay shipping fees. I responded why would I pay shipping fees for something that wasn’t my mistake you sent to the wrong address. Here it is April of 2019 and I don’t have my block and I’m out of 5,200.00 dollars all because of his mistake. This guy is not a real gearhead. I had built several projects and have been swindled before. This place is no good ‼️
Old 05-06-2019, 01:14 PM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

This place is no good? why, because you were out of town? seems both buyer and seller could work together and make this an easy deal, but really guy I do not understand how this site did anything wrong,man up or change hobbys.