New member signup, newbie thread

Old 03-21-2023, 01:07 AM
sdsdsv
SHOW GUEST

Smile

Happy to be here, looking forward to reading up and learning more from forum all! I hope you are too.
Old 03-21-2023, 01:08 AM
sdsdsv
SHOW GUEST

Hello,First time owner here just dropping by to say Hello.
Old 03-22-2023, 11:04 PM
Juliaalaxandar
SHOW GUEST

Default New Member

"Hello everyone!

My name is Julia and I'm a new member of this forum. I'm excited to join this community and connect with other people who share my interests. I'm looking forward to getting involved in the discussions and learning from everyone.

Thanks for having me, and I'm excited to be part of this community!"

Last edited by Juliaalaxandar; 03-23-2023 at 09:27 PM.
Old 05-16-2023, 04:34 AM
debettube
SHOW GUEST

goood very very good
Old 07-29-2023, 12:59 AM
sen88page
SHOW GUEST

Location: 152 P. Giảng Võ, Giảng Võ, Ba Đình, Hà Nội, Việt Nam

I am new
Hi alllll
Old 09-08-2023, 11:04 PM
rigaberlianslotgacor
SHOW GUEST

Hello, I'm new here, nice to meet you all, I hope you can become good friends here
Old 09-10-2023, 12:46 AM
olivia256
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by Harbone View Post
Hey everyone I am far from being a Newbie, been on here over 12 years. I am one of the forum moderators, was offered to do it about 3 years ago. This forum used to be a very busy place about 10 years ago, hope it gets back to being that way soon. I was a Service and parts director at a new car dealership for over 30 years before my position was eliminated so I started my own business doing classic car and motorcycle appraisal, pre-purchase inspections and restorations. I am also the president of the charity DRAW, we give financial and emotional support of injured drag racers.
The forum is a great way to show off your projects and racing toys. Ask for help with your car or bike build, meet new friends, announce races, car shows and cruise ins.
Please be polite, no name calling or political discussions
Please do not post up items for sale or links to ads or other sale websites
I hope that the forum becomes a great place to have fun, talk tech, bench race, tell jokes and just hang out

Hope to see and hear from you all soon!
I'm not aware of any specific conversations or interactions that took place between you and a moderator named HARBONE on a particular platform or website. It's possible that the moderator did not see your message or has not had the opportunity to respond yet. If you have concerns or feedback about a platform's setup or features, you might want to consider reaching out through official support channels or community forums for a more prompt response and to ensure your feedback is heard.