CON MAN!!! STAY AWAY!!!

Old 11-01-2011, 07:31 AM
kunkleraing
SHOW GUEST

Default CON MAN!!! STAY AWAY!!!

In 2008 I received a call from a Guy named K.C. Webb in reference to hiring an Agent. He told me he wanted 5k to start marketing for me. Me being a Retired Fraud/Property crimes Detective of 15 years... I asked many questions. He told me he knows all the team owners and drivers and brought 3M to Roush and got David Gilliland his start with Yates. I asked him if he has any good references.. he named one person. I asked him I thought you knew Alot of people in NASCAR. No comment. I told him I know alot of people in the business and know david personally so would ask around. He stated that David "MIGHT" remember who he is.. I laughed and said "If you got a person a ride in cup series, i'm pretty sure he would remember you" RED FLAG...its what we call in the Law Enforcement business as a clue. so i dug deeper and deeper. He told me he owns the rights to fox broadcasting, UHRA and owns several race tracks.
Then goes on to tell me that he was charged with fraud and wanted to make another start. I ignored all calls and messages from there.
Just the other Day i reposted my NASCAR East Team on Racing Junk and received a call from him in reference to him representing a team in florida and wanted to buy my team. I always screen my calls, when i listened to the message. i knew exactly who it was. I did a background check and he has 2 counts of SECURITIES FRAUD.
"GOOGLE" His name K.C. WEBB You will see......
DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU, DO NOT GET INVOLVED OR ANSWER THE CALLS
Old 03-02-2022, 10:11 AM
boka453
SHOW GUEST

Default con man

hi is this guy from utah united racing group