NE Georgia Swap Meet, Aug 4

Old 07-30-2012, 09:56 PM
Brad54
SHOW GUEST

Default NE Georgia Swap Meet, Aug 4

The NE Georgia Swap Meet is Saturday, August 4 at our new location, the Atlanta Dragway in Commerce, Georgia.
Nothing attracts a crowd like a crowd! We’ve broken the 100-vendor mark, and have had larger spectator crowds than our biggest shows at the old venue. Since then, we’ve handed out a couple thousand fliers at car shows, and our monthly email reminder list now tops 1300 names, so we expect the crowds to continue our growing trend.

Vendor set-up is 7am, gates open to the public at 8:30. It goes until 1-2pm.

Vendor spaces are only $20 for all the space you need.
Spectator entry is $5

We're set up inside the gate, on the flat pit area. This month we'll also have dedicated parking for hot rods/vintage vehicles.

I-85 to Exit 149 (Hwy 441)
North (or West) on Hwy 441
Turn Left at the 2nd Stop light, onto Steven Tanger Blvd.
Right at the 1st Light onto Ridgeway Rd.

2012 Dates:
August 4
September 1
October 6
November 3
December 1

If you'd like to be added to our email reminder list, send me a note at [email protected]

If you would like some fliers to pass out, put out at your shop, or put on your table at other swap meets and events you attend, please send us your mailing address and the number of fliers you would like, and we’ll drop some in the mail.