BEWARE!! OF MICS1976

Old 03-31-2008, 05:19 AM
mics1976
JOURNEYMAN

LMAO BART SIMPSON/HOLLOWLEDSLED see you got your 10 year old to show you how to post the messages. next get him to show you how to look up the articles for you. you seemed concerned about balls and testosterone but you are THE ONE RIDING A GIRLS BIKE. and i still dont want your "MISTAKE " OF A BOAT AS TRADE. wonder whats wrong with it to make it a mistake. NEVER said a thing about BRACKET RACERS ,but its not for me as i fail to want somebody getting a 3 second head start as its heads up PRO TREE as my choice such as your choice to not deck /o-ring that tow motor you were putting in your FAST car. your fast car is just like RARUDAS payment........ON THE SNAIL MAIL SLOW SIDE! get your facts correct and stop the lies and have your kid look up the articles and i will give you the rest of them to find. your offer of a FACE TO FACE meeting was hilarius outgrew that stuff 8 years ago after selling the club. guess you will have to keep riding that girlie bike. now that the new shows are back on tv i will use them for entertainment instead of you. AND I STILL DONT WANT THAT DAMN MISTAKE of a boat as you offered. it must be way over priced such as that motor you are so firm on. thats the same motor AUTOZONE SELLS. since you have nothing to be arrogant about, better stick to your street racing.as i said ,you have been fun but in a BATTLE OF THE MINDS ,YOU WERE UNARMED!!! you thought you knew it all ,but your knowledge could be held in a comic book. learn something about racing before you open your mouth and remove all peoples doubt about your knowledge. remember to get your 10 year old to help you. sorry this bothers you so much after you said you were done, guess you should refrain from calling names. all i said was "DONT THINK SO" referring to your your mistake boat DIDNT INTEREST me in ther least. learn that is not being a smartass ,just the polite way of saying you want my kids car but i didnt want that piece of crap. lmao
Old 03-31-2008, 05:27 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default yep

hey guys, did ya*ll just hear some kind of sucking noise? :roll: Yea, I did too.
Old 03-31-2008, 05:34 AM
mics1976
JOURNEYMAN

lmao .does your wife have balls ledsled. cant even read the messages....where does it mention 38 years FAT MAN. AND NEVER SAID BRACKET RACERS ARE DUMB. JUST that i prefer racing as it should be, if you cant handle that go to pinks with your sleds. is that sucking you? JUST YOU ARE AN ASS AND LIAR. goodbye for the day as we are pulling out of the slip and heading down the river. go for a ride on your girlie bike lol & 38
Old 03-31-2008, 06:17 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default hmmm

From: mics1976 To: hollowayshotrods Date: 2008-03-29 15:28:41
Subject: Re: Boat
Re: Ad #1117069

On [2008-03-29 14:10:58] hollowayshotrods wrote:
> 20 years of racing huh? Like you said, anybody can claim something. You sure do like yourself don't you? I think you really believe you think you are somebody to be proud of, if you were, you would show your face. I truly doubt that happens though. My invite for you to come to Landis, NC always stands though!! Good luck in the jet business!
Old 03-31-2008, 07:57 AM
raruda
SHOW GUEST

WOW!!! THIS MICS.. GUY IS AN ASS!!! SEE I WASN'T WRONG. MICS1976 SO WHERE IS MY 87.50 SCUMBAG.
Old 03-31-2008, 12:02 PM
mics1976
JOURNEYMAN

richard arruda , you money order and envelope are right on my desk.. wouldnt walmart give you a raise. didnt think you needed it back as i told you to put a stop payment on it, whats a matter do you mhave to wait a certain amount of days. must have cost for the money order and then again it will cost for the stop payment. must be a whole weeks pay you have to wait on now. lmao raruda still not a member ,get that raise from wallyworld. HOLLOWLEDSLEDS , appreciate your invite but if the face is so important have your little kid find the articles online and stop your crying FATBOY or try growing some hair. at least get your facts correct. cant figure out if its 38 years or 20 years, didnt start at 2 you scumbag ,so get it right. didnt get my nhra license until i was 22 and didnt waste the time street racing as you have.i have nothing to prove to you as you are nothing but a dreamer that rides girlie bikes. YOU WERE AWARE THIS FORUM IS NOT RELATED to racejunk??? lol both of you were fun but you seem to have trouble answering the questions. havent decided if your life is that bad or you are just dissapointed in your car ,maybe both.I DO KNOW THAT YOU ARE A LIAR AND DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. BOTH OF YOU have a good life even if you are a little dillusional. get a life and try telling the truth. STILL NOT INTERESTED IN TRADING FOR THAT DINGY AS YOU WANTED HOLLOWLEDSLED. "DONT THINK SO" ROTFLMAO
Old 03-31-2008, 01:29 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: hmmm

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
From: mics1976 To: hollowayshotrods Date: 2008-03-29 15:28:41
Subject: Re: Boat
Re: Ad #1117069

On [2008-03-29 14:10:58] hollowayshotrods wrote:
> 20 years of racing huh? Like you said, anybody can claim something. You sure do like yourself don't you? I think you really believe you think you are somebody to be proud of, if you were, you would show your face. I truly doubt that happens though. My invite for you to come to Landis, NC always stands though!! Good luck in the jet business!
There it is!! Your lie in print.
Old 03-31-2008, 01:49 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mics1976
richard arruda , you money order and envelope are right on my desk.. wouldnt walmart give you a raise. didnt think you needed it back as i told you to put a stop payment on it, whats a matter do you mhave to wait a certain amount of days. must have cost for the money order and then again it will cost for the stop payment. must be a whole weeks pay you have to wait on now. lmao raruda still not a member ,get that raise from wallyworld.
You can't afford a stamp to mail it back to the guy? Or just too lazy to do the right thing?

Old 03-31-2008, 02:30 PM
real3fann
JOURNEYMAN

Just wondering.. How do you put a "stop payment" on a MO???
Old 03-31-2008, 03:54 PM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default wow

if we raced our ego's i know who would win.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -