New car ignition
#1
Junior Member
JOURNEYMAN
Thread Starter
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 28
Hello everyone,
Just need a little help figuring out what ignition system to use on a new build. I am about ready to wire the car. The car is a Pro street 68 Camaro which I plan to race as well. It will have lights, turn signals and eventually have NOS. Running a crank trigger with MSD distributor.
Just looking for some ideas on whats the best combo out there now.
Thanks
Stan
Just need a little help figuring out what ignition system to use on a new build. I am about ready to wire the car. The car is a Pro street 68 Camaro which I plan to race as well. It will have lights, turn signals and eventually have NOS. Running a crank trigger with MSD distributor.
Just looking for some ideas on whats the best combo out there now.
Thanks
Stan
#2
Junior Member
SHOW GUEST
Join Date: Sep 2026
Posts: 1
For a Pro Street ’68 Camaro that will also see racing and eventually NOS, I’d focus on a reliable ignition setup that works well with the crank trigger and MSD distributor, while leaving room for future upgrades. Clean wiring, strong power delivery, and quality components will be key. After a day of working on the build, a licensed https://wild-tokyo-casino-aus.com/ can also be a fun entertainment option.



